Day 23 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge
15 facts about you.
- I hate public bathrooms, I don’t use them unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- I love thunder storms.
- I hate when people don’t use their signals when changing lanes while driving.
- I don’t like when people keep repeating what I need to do.
- I hate to see Animal Abuse… I love animals, and it breaks my heart that there are people so cruel that would do something like that.
- I can get really paranoid/nervous at times.
- I have a tattoo on my lower back, it’s an Udjat (aka. Eye of Ra)
- I have been in a relationship with Juan for a few months but it feels like we’ve been together for years.
- I want to travel the world, and I’m determined to visit as many places as I can.
- I am a very honest person, if I don’t like something, I’ll say it. If I disagree, I’ll say it, but I always do it respectfully.
- When I was little, I didn’t really like my middle name. Now, I love it!
- I would love to be fluent in at least 4 languages.
- I sometimes think about alternate realities, and imagine what things would be like if I’d done things differently in a specific situation.
- I believe we are not the only intelligent beings out there.
- I always want peace and happiness in my life, it’s my number one goal. To live a life filled with happiness and smile as much as I can. I try to stay optimistic and see the glass half full always.
Tell me a few random facts about yourself.