Proud Source Water tops the Inc. 500 list of Idaho’s fastest growing cos.
The annual list of the fastest growing companies have come out, and 26 Idaho-based companies were on the list.
The annual ranking is open to all for-profit businesses in the country, but winners must apply and pay a fee for the exam. Companies must have made at least $ 2 million in revenue in the previous year. The list is ranked based on revenue growth over a three-year period.
- The first Idaho company on the list is in the top 60 of all companies featured. Proud spring water in Boise ranked 59th on the list, with revenue growth of 5.979% over three years according to Inc. Proud Source provides spring water from Idaho packaged in recyclable aluminum bottles. He landed a $ 6 million investment last year.
- Gymreapers of Meridian ranked 521st. Founded in 2014, the company manufactures weight training equipment, as well as clothing and accessories. Inc. reported that the company has grown 940% over the past three years.
- Eagle-based roofing contractor Bartlett Homes & Roofing took 585th place. The company, founded in 1992, is focused on storm-damaged roofs, according to Inc. It grew 827%.
- Hayden-based Dollar Fulfillment rose 460% over the three-year period, to land at No. 906 on the list. The company helps select, package and ship orders on an outsourcing basis.
- Dietary Supplement Experts rounds out the top five Idaho companies on the list, ranking 1,049th overall. The company provides logistics and regulatory services for dietary supplement brands and recorded a growth rate of 460%.
Other companies on the list include Velox Media, Ataraxis PEO, Amherst Madison, Kno2, and Ventive. In total, Inc. says Idaho companies generated $ 544.4 million in total revenue and added 888 jobs.
Last year’s top two Idaho companies on the list, Maverick Media Ventures and NanaMacs Clothing Co., did not appear this year.